Oil Dispersion Baths
Jungebad is a specialised oil dispersion bath with body brushing that originates from Germany out of indications given by Rudolf Steiner. It is used as a complementary therapy in anthroposophic medicine to harmonise body warmth and thereby stimulate the body’s own processes towards maintaining health.
Jungebad is used for such things as to:
- Recover from burn-out, jet-lag, fatigue and stress
- Calm the nervous system and regulate breathing rhythms
- Aid metabolism and encourage warmth distribution
- Increase the flow of lymphatic fluids
- Improve recovery alongside treatments for cancer
- Maintain circulation, elimination and vitality
- Promote deep sleep
Please take a look at the video below to understand the sensitive nature of the baths and phone to discuss if the baths may be suitable for you.
Baths without brushing are $60
Baths with brushing are $100
Louise has travelled to Germany to study the certificate in Oil Dispersion Bath Therapy. This is not an accredited modality of the Australian Traditional Medicine Society.