To help control the spread of COVID-19 no baths will be provided prior to September 2020.
Jungebad is a specialised oil dispersion bath with body brushing that originates from Germany out of indications given by Rudolf Steiner. It is used as a complementary therapy in anthroposophic medicine to harmonise body warmth and thereby stimulate the body’s own processes towards healing and recovery.
Jungebad is used for such things as to:
- Recover from burn-out, jet-lag, fatigue and stress
- Calm the nervous system and regulate breathing rhythms
- Aid metabolism and encourage warmth distribution
- Increase the flow of lymphatic fluids
- Improve recovery alongside treatments for cancer
- Maintain circulation, elimination and vitality
- Promote deep sleep
Louise has been travelling to Germany to study the Oil Dispersion Bath Certificate and will graduate in 2020. This is not an accredited modality of the Australian Traditional Medicine Society.
Baths without brushing are $60.
Baths with brushing are $100.
Please take a look at the video below to understand the sensitive nature of the baths and phone to discuss if the baths may be suitable for you.