Oil Dispersion Baths
Jungebad is a specialised oil dispersion bath with body brushing that originates from Germany out of indications given by Rudolf Steiner. It is used as a complementary therapy in anthroposophic medicine to harmonise body warmth and thereby stimulate the body’s own processes towards maintaining health.
Jungebad is used for such things as to:
- Recover from burn-out, jet-lag, fatigue and stress
- Calm the nervous system and regulate breathing rhythms
- Aid metabolism and encourage warmth distribution
- Increase the flow of lymphatic fluids
- Improve recovery alongside treatments for cancer
- Maintain circulation, elimination and vitality
- Promote deep sleep
Please take a look at the video below to understand the sensitive nature of the baths and phone to discuss if the baths may be suitable for you.
Prior to accepting the treatment please click here to read the Patient and Practitioner Guidelines. A hard copy is visible in the clinic.
Baths without brushing are $60
Baths with brushing are $100
Louise has travelled to Germany to study the certificate in Oil Dispersion Bath Therapy. This is not an accredited modality of the Australian Traditional Medicine Society.